Monday, March 2, 2009

Goes Around Comes Around

Here is one that is going to show that I have been right all along about Julie Perrotti a Claims Manager for the Crime Victim/Witness Program for the State of Washington, Phone #1-800-762-3716
Back on August 28th 2007 I was hit by a Chevy Blazer weighing 4008 lbs. in the parking lot of Fred Meyer's East Fourth Plain and Grand Boulevard store when I tried to grab a stolen item from a shoplifter as he was getting into the getaway car.

Witnesses, meanwhile, took down the license plate of the car. The driver identified as Andrew A. Bartholomew, 41 was arrested on Robbery, Vehicular Assault and Felony Hit and Run.

When I was in the Southwest Washington Medical Center for my injuries I was given a Washington State Crime Victim Claims card to file a claim as a Victim of a serious crime. I did this part as well did SWMC. In the coming weeks I would get a notice from Julie Perrotti telling me that I was denied services because there were never no charges.

I went to the Prosecutor and ask them why and was told to leave it alone. I ask why and was told again just leave it. I didn't get this and for a year I called I went to offices I emailed everyone on Vancouver WA City Council asking why and because of my persistent City Attorney filed Assault Four charges on Andrew A. Bartholomew. He did two days work crew.

After sending me letter after of letter "DENIED" Ms. Perrotti was forced to write a letter "APPROVED". She did not like this and and does not like me. Since refusing me help from 8/28/2007 to having been approved August 29th 2008 I went from making 42.48. an hour to penniless.

I have been Diagnosed with PTSD approved medical services for injuries accrued on 8/28/07. I have been seeing a Therapist been given multi medications and was told I cannot go back to work for awhile because all I have gone through.

Ms. Perrotti was to see I got little to none of these services I was allowed under Washing State Crimes Victim Laws. She would tell me I had to get on DSHS because they could offer better service's and I would receive a monthly income until her office could come up with a percentage of disability I have suffered from the incident.

I get approved in the month of 11/2008 making Crime Victims payer of last resort. My therapist who is a private office not an agency cannot get payment from DSHS because she is not an agency. Crime Victim has stopped paying my therapist since me being approved because I have medical insurance.

My therapist made her last update report of my condition on 10/29/08 still seeing weekly she has helped me in a very positive way of life. From wanting to kill myself going in and out of Psych Hospitals to today. DSHS ran out 1/30/2009.

I went to Gayle's office my therapist and told her I was cut off because I missed one appointment. I tell her I still have Crime Victim Insurance and Gayle says to me maybe now she would get paid.

Surprised on hearing what she had just told me, I ask her why she is still seeing me. Because she seen what I looked like and how mad and depressed and how much I wanted to get better. She seen a difference and did not want to take that away. She is there to help me and others and that is why she has a private practice, those are her rules.

She still see me today and because of her as much as I think about suicide I think about how far I have gone since getting hit by the 4008 lb Chevy blazer.

I get a letter from Julie Perrotti dated 2/29/09 stating all benefits for claim VL75225 are DENIED as of 10/29/08. The order is finale and binding and cannot be changed. Reason for this decision is because of no doctor report. Julie Perrotti had a plan, she has not like me because I made her look bad in the eyes of fellow employee's. She was determined to come up with a plan.

Lets do the math:
Claims ID: VL75225
Claimant: Ric Castellanos
Injury Date: 8/28/07
Date Approved: 8/29/08
Date Denied: 10/29/08
Reason For Denial: No Doctor Report

As a Victim of a Violent Crime I was given services of 2 Months
I am still penniless still without any insurance for medical still living in a tool shed all because of a self-centered,self-absorbed, self-indulgent, conceited, egotistical, selfish, stuck on themselves, self-important, snob, and probably diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome.

1 comment: